Monday, February 13, 2006

Fair Isle Beret Updates

Hi everyone, I'm Bev, and I'm glad to have joined Team Deseret. I was excited to find this group because I don't know a lot of LDS knitters out east by me. I'm a knitter of 2 years and I love to knit socks and do stranded colorwork. My project for the Knitting Olympics is the "Fair Isle Beret" from p. 41 of Vintage Knits by Sarah Dallas, and I will be contributing a square to the charity afghan as well.

Things haven't been going so well for me on the Fair Isle Beret. I've had some needle and instruction trouble and progress has been slower than I'd like. I've posted two updates with pictures to my blog since we began and they are here and here. Good luck to everyone else, I am enjoying seeing how all the other projects are doing - let's all give it our best gold medal effort!

1 Comments:

Blogger Geo said...

After reading your blog entries, I see that in addition to your other talents you are a master of understatement. Trouble indeed! This beret's got no place to go now but up, right?

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home