Saturday, February 11, 2006

Warming Up! & Practice Runs


Here is the pic of the Cuff and first 4 rows on the PW sleeve. I need to get knitting. From what Ann & Eugene (from Philosophers Wool) have said, that once you have both sleeves done you are one third of the way there. That means that I need to be completed with both sleeves by Day 5 (ahhhh!) You know I'm almost grateful for this new medicine as my dr. wanted me to stay home all weekend and not go out because it can had some funky side effects. What a perfect excuse to sit and knit all day. Unfortunately 4 kidliwinks and HunkyHusband don't seem to have the same agenda as I do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tarasine (pronounced Tara-seena, in case you were wondering) said...

Those colors are looking great! I've got the PW book, but I haven't done more than drool over the photos yet. I can't wait to see more of your progress.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Geo said...

Gorgeous! I'm impressed.

7:21 PM  
Blogger knittinbrit_in_wi said...

Thanks Geo & Taz on the encouragement. I'll post more pics tomorrow am.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home